Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Fairies, Pixies, Mermaid tails and Mushrooms!

One of my original watercolour fairy pendants. Working on a few of these right now. They will all be original watercolour paintings, no prints.. I'm so very tempted to keep this one for myself!!   I absolutely love green!




Some New squashed Pixie pendants! 
bought some rather lovely pocket watches a little while ago and finally got time to sit down and sculpt some of my Pixie faces in them.  


My Squashed Pixie pendants are up on Etsy








Some new Mermaid tail necklaces I have been working! Hoping to get them up on Etsy in the next few days or so... just as soon as the sun comes back out.....!




New Mushroom and Troll stone pendants. On Etsy soon!!



1 comment:

  1. Hi there I tried to find one of your squashed pixie pendants do you still have any?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...