Monday, July 9, 2012

and back again.. with a Dragon!!!

It has been some time since my last post.. June was quite a hectic month here. We usually plan out YuleTide six months in advance but this year it got left to just one.. so a bit of running around finding gifts, buying the food, decorating the house, planing the cooking timetable (we spend 3 days in the kitchen cooking for Yule so a timetable is a must!!) and trying to get a Dragon sculpted.

Even through we left it to quite late this year it all came together. The Dragon (a Yule gift for a friend who LOVES Dragons) was just finished the day before the feast.. lucky.








 Ksheyna.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dragon! I bet your friend was thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mandy and he was! I knew how much he wanted a sculpted dragon, but I guess he thought he might never get one. I loved the look on his face when he unveiled his gift!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...