Tuesday, April 24, 2012

New Doll Base - Work in progress

Just started work on my piece for the IADR's next show. Ancient Magic.
I am using one of the bases my Great-Uncle made for me. I have added a darker stain and a matt sealer.. I didn't think a glossy look would work well with this one...

I have used a mixture of grey and some (leftover) Fimo granite mix to make my stones and boulder.


A bit of a colour wash, moss, grass, tiny white mushrooms and some green mould...
.....I still have a bit left to do before the base is finished. I have made up some nice greenish mushrooms that would fit in well. I also want to thicken up the mould a bit more...... maybe add a few puffball shrooms as well..

Ksheyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...