Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Valentines Fairy

Not everything goes to plan, This Valentines Fay was going to be all pink and red roses.
Yes well, nice idea but..

I was out of luck when I went looking for a pink rose patterned material, I did find a few nice flower patterns but just not in pink!! I ended up with a green and maroon flower pattern, so her corset changed from a deep red to a rose/gold. The colours went together quite well (if not to plan)


I always make large eyes for my dolls, but for this one I made the eyes smaller then usually (around the right size). I also made a skill cap for her hair. I always have a bit of trouble styling the hair (the doll keeps getting in the way) making the skull cap made it a lot easier, quite a lot.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...