Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ball Jointed Dolls and Wings..

Late last Thursday night the internet in my town died.. so I have had a lot of time to sit back and start sculpting something new and to make more wings.

I have started playing around and making a Sculpted Ball Jointed Art Doll, so far so good, I am up to sculpting her legs and when they are done I will take some photos and post them. She is taking a lot longer then my normal Art dolls, but I am finding it is going alot easier then sculpting a doll in one piece.

Five new wings have gone up on ebay.  The first pair are layered wings, they have a glass organza fabric back with gives then a tattered lace look. The last pair are my new silk wings.










Ksheyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...