Friday, January 21, 2011

Delia

Trying out a new armature for my new mermaid art doll, it is based on Patricia Rose's 'Under Armature'.  I tweaked it a bit to give more movement, the upper body was to stiff for my liking so I added a few more parts so I could arch the back and I added knees.  It worked out quite well, I was able to change her pose after the clay was added with out losing her shape.  She is coming along quite well, her tail is looking wonderful but I still have a lot of work to do on her, but that has to be for another day as I have had orders from my physio to take some time off sculpting, about a day or two.
  


Ksheyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...