Thursday, December 16, 2010

New wings + Silk wings!!

I have spent the past week devoted to creating silk wings, and by creating I mean figuring out how on earth to make them!!  It has been a quite an interesting process, alot of trial and error. In the end they worked out quite well. Far better then I had hoped.

I have seen some lovely silk wings on the net but they were all to 'thick' looking for me.  I wanted my silk wings to be very fine, delicate and above all transparent!! A fine whisper of a wing.






I have also been playing around with wire and making some crowns to go with my wings, very frustrating at times, I don't even want to know how many beads I have lost to the floor!! I swear they have a mind of their own.




On another note I have finished a new Art Doll, he is to be a gift to a family friend. He is a Goon and is quite unfriendly looking. The very first doll from the darker side of Nightswood, will post a pick of him once he has arrived at his new home.

Ksheyna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...