Friday, November 5, 2010

And you are..?

My internet has been down for a day and a half so I have been sitting in my studio 'playing with the fairies'
This little one has been stuck in my head for a few days now, he talks a lot..quite a lot..  I have yet to catch his name.



I decided to blush this little one with my dry chalks before he was baked, the colours become slightly transparent afterwards which gives a  more fay look.


While he was baking.... I started on a new little one, a sweet gentle little pixie who loves to pick mushrooms. I am not sure if these two know each other.. but I do remember my little chatterbox mentioning something about a shroom ?
 

His hands have been sculpted and his fingers wraped around the basked handle. All blushed and he is now ready to be baked.



My little mushrooms, they are maddening to make but so very cute.


And you are...? Well this little one is Jest Thwop Dabble, Adventurer, explorer and fortune hunter... Well thats what he tells me anyway.
 

I am about to fall asleep in my chair.... so I will finish my mushroom picker tomorrow..sleepy so very sleepy..

Ksheyna.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...