A few weeks back I was looking around in St Vinnies op shop and found three teacups, I bought all 3 of them and they have been sitting on a shelf in the kitchen ever since then waiting for me to start sculpting their fairies..
Something new again, for my teacup fay I decided to try a different way of sculpting the limbs. After sculpting the head and body I blushed her with dry chalks then she was backed. Once she cooled I started on her limbs, I sculpted core pieces for her thighs and legs and for her arms and forearms, this made it easy for me to play around with her pose till I was satisfied.
Spring Teacup Fairy